Cross Keys, Crofts, Earliest date
original Cross Keys stood in an island of buildings between Talbot Lane
and the Crofts, this was demolished when the new Courthouse was
constructed on the Crofts.
new building, bottom picture, was opened in 1931.
donated, the original cross keys on the far left, also showing in this
picture is the High House.
Photo by John
Ward 17/10/ 2002 ©